The National Paralympic Committee, Romania is committed to the promotion and progress of the Paralympic movement in Romania.
The main objectives are:
- to promote paralympic sport without discrimination in Romania in order to offer a better world for our disabled and disadvantaged people;
- to increase paralympic awareness throughout Romania ensuring that talented athletes with disabilities can be given the same
opportunities and financial support to develop their athletic ability as their non-disabled counterparts;
- to encourage young people with disabilities to take up sport and to popularize paralympic sport as a challenge,
motivation and a means of social integration as well as improving health issues such as reflexes, body strength and concentration;
- to aim to create a paralympic team of athletes that Romania can be proud of;
- to provide accessible sport and training facilities for all athletes with disabilities in Romania.